Free Estimates (336) 296-1515
Landscaping Woodlawn NC 27302
Up to 10% Off Landscaping
Free Estimates (336) 296-1515
Up to 10% Off Landscaping
Landscaping Company Woodlawn NC – Carolina Custom Landscaping
Carolina Custom Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Woodlawn NC area for many years. If you’re looking for a landscaping company that you can trust, then Carolina Custom Landscaping is the company for you. We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
There are many reasons to choose Carolina Custom Landscaping for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we’re committed to the Woodlawn NC community.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We use only the best materials, and our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to getting the job done right.
- We are committed to being environmentally friendly.
- We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions.
Here are a few tips for landscaping your home in Woodlawn NC:
- Choose the right plants for your climate. You will want to choose plants that can tolerate these conditions.
- Plan your landscaping carefully. Consider the size of your yard, the amount of sunlight it gets, and the type of plants you want to use.
When you hire Carolina Custom Landscaping, you should expect them to:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and goals.
- Create a plan for your landscape.
- Provide you with an estimate.
- Complete the work on time and within budget.
- Be responsive to your questions and concerns.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a free estimate, please contact Carolina Custom Landscaping today at (336) 296-1515. We look forward to hearing from you!
Woodlawn is a town in Alamance County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 955 at the 2020 census. Woodlawn is located in the Piedmont region of North Carolina, about 20 miles southwest of Greensboro.
The town is home to a diverse population, with a significant white population. According to the 2020 census, 67.1% of the population was white, 17.8% was black or African American, 6.7% was two or more races, 6.1% was Hispanic or Latino (of any race), and 2.3% was Asian.
Age and Gender
The median age in Woodlawn is 61.5 years. The population is evenly split between men and women, with 50.0% men and 50.0% women.
Race and Ethnicity
As mentioned earlier, the town is home to a diverse population. The largest racial or ethnic groups in Woodlawn are:
- White: 67.1%
- Black or African American: 17.8%
- Two or more races: 6.7%
- Hispanic or Latino (of any race): 6.1%
- Asian: 2.3%
The educational attainment in Woodlawn is slightly lower than the national average. According to the 2020 census, 87.2% of adults 25 and older had a high school diploma or equivalent, and 21.5% had a bachelor’s degree or higher.
The most common language spoken in Woodlawn is English. However, a small number of residents also speak Spanish. According to the 2020 census, 1.7% of residents spoke Spanish at home.
Occupation and Income
The most common occupations in Woodlawn are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 24.2%
- Sales and office occupations: 21.7%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 15.7%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations: 13.2%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 12.2%
The median household income in Woodlawn is $56,875. The poverty rate is 3.9%.
The healthcare system in Woodlawn is served by several hospitals and clinics. The nearest major hospital is Cone Health Alamance Regional Medical Center in Burlington.
Woodlawn is served by several major highways, including Interstate 85 and US Highway 70. The town also has a public bus system.
Recreation and Culture
Woodlawn has several parks and recreation facilities, including a swimming pool, a baseball field, and a basketball court. The town also has a library and a community center.
Woodlawn is a small town with a diverse population. The town is home to a variety of people from different backgrounds, and it offers a variety of amenities and services. If you are looking for a place to live that is quiet and safe, Woodlawn may be a good fit for you.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Woodlawn, NC:
- The town is located in a beautiful area, and it is a popular destination for outdoor recreation.
- The town is home to a number of small businesses.
- The town is a popular destination for retirees.
I hope this article has been informative. If you have any further questions about the demographics of Woodlawn, NC, please feel free to ask.
About the percentage of African Americans in Woodlawn
According to the 2020 census, 17.8% of Woodlawn’s population is black or African American. This is higher than the national average of 13.4%. The percentage of black or African Americans in Woodlawn has been increasing in recent years, from 14.8% in 2010. This is likely due to a number of factors, including the town’s proximity to Greensboro, which has a large black population.
The black community in Woodlawn is diverse, and it includes people from a variety of backgrounds. The community is active in the town, and it has a number of organizations and businesses that serve its members.