Free Estimates (336) 296-1515
Landscaping Stony Creek NC 27217
Up to 10% Off Landscaping
Free Estimates (336) 296-1515
Up to 10% Off Landscaping
Landscaping Company Stony Creek NC – Carolina Custom Landscaping
Carolina Custom Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Stony Creek NC area for many years. If you’re looking for a landscaping company that you can trust, then Carolina Custom Landscaping is the company for you. We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
There are many reasons to choose Carolina Custom Landscaping for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we’re committed to the Stony Creek NC community.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We use only the best materials, and our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to getting the job done right.
- We are committed to being environmentally friendly.
- We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions.
Here are a few tips for landscaping your home in Stony Creek NC:
- Choose the right plants for your climate. You will want to choose plants that can tolerate these conditions.
- Plan your landscaping carefully. Consider the size of your yard, the amount of sunlight it gets, and the type of plants you want to use.
When you hire Carolina Custom Landscaping, you should expect them to:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and goals.
- Create a plan for your landscape.
- Provide you with an estimate.
- Complete the work on time and within budget.
- Be responsive to your questions and concerns.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a free estimate, please contact Carolina Custom Landscaping today at (336) 296-1515. We look forward to hearing from you!
Stony Creek is an unincorporated community in Wayne County, North Carolina. The population was 15,914 at the 2020 census. Stony Creek is located about 20 miles northeast of Goldsboro.
The racial makeup of Stony Creek is:
- White: 62%
- Black or African American: 27%
- Hispanic or Latino: 4%
- Asian: 2%
- Native American: 0%
- Two or more races: 4%
The median age in Stony Creek is 37 years old. The age distribution is:
- Under 18 years old: 25.6%
- 18-34 years old: 28.2%
- 35-54 years old: 29.5%
- 55-64 years old: 12.2%
- 65 years and over: 14.5%
The median household income in Stony Creek is $58,054. The per capita income is $32,658.
The most common occupations in Stony Creek are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 25.7%
- Sales and office occupations: 22.9%
- Construction, extraction, and maintenance occupations: 17.6%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 13.8%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 11.1%
The most common industries in Stony Creek are:
- Manufacturing: 23.1%
- Retail trade: 17.3%
- Health care and social assistance: 14.4%
- Educational services: 10.8%
- Professional and business services: 10.5%
Stony Creek is a diverse community with a growing population. The town is home to people from all walks of life, and it offers a variety of opportunities for residents and businesses.
The first European settlers in the Stony Creek area were English and German farmers who arrived in the early 1800s. The community was originally known as “New Hope” but was renamed “Stony Creek” in the late 1800s.
The economy of Stony Creek is based on a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, health care, and education. The town is home to several large manufacturers, including Precision Castparts Corporation and Ingersoll Rand.
Stony Creek is also a popular retail destination, with several shopping malls and outlet stores. The town is also home to a number of hospitals and medical centers.
The Wayne County Public Schools is the public school system for Stony Creek. The district has four elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. The high school, Stony Creek High School, has a student body of over 1,000 students.
There are also several private schools in Stony Creek, including Stony Creek Christian Academy and Stony Creek Montessori School.
Stony Creek is served by U.S. Route 301 and North Carolina Highway 111. The town is also served by the Piedmont Triad International Airport, which is located about 40 miles away.
Stony Creek has a variety of parks and recreation facilities, including the Stony Creek Community Park, which has a playground, a picnic area, and a walking trail. The town also has a number of fishing spots, and the Neuse River is a popular spot for kayaking and canoeing.
Stony Creek is also home to the Stony Creek Heritage Museum, which preserves the history of the community.
Stony Creek is a vibrant and growing community with a lot to offer its residents. The town has a diverse population, a strong economy, and a variety of amenities. If you are looking for a place to live, work, or raise a family, Stony Creek is a great option.
Here are some additional details about the demographics of Stony Creek:
- The population is relatively young, with a median age of 37 years.
- The town is becoming more diverse, with the Hispanic population growing the fastest.
- The education level is high, with over 60% of adults having a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- The median household income is above the national average.
- The unemployment rate is low.
- The crime rate is low.