Free Estimates (336) 296-1515
Landscaping Snow Camp NC 27349
Up to 10% Off Landscaping
Free Estimates (336) 296-1515
Up to 10% Off Landscaping
Landscaping Company Snow Camp NC – Carolina Custom Landscaping
Carolina Custom Landscaping is a premier landscaping company servicing in Snow Camp NC. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
Carolina Custom Landscaping offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Snow Camp NC area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
There are many reasons why you should choose Carolina Custom Landscaping for your landscaping needs in the Snow Camp NC area. Here are just a few:
- We are committed to our Landscaping projects.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your budget: Landscaping can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget before you start.
- Your needs: What are your goals for your landscape? Do you want a low-maintenance lawn or a more elaborate garden?
- Your time: How much time do you have to devote to maintaining your landscape?
- Your location: The climate and soil conditions in your area will affect the types of plants and other elements that you can use in your landscape.
- Your style: What kind of look do you want for your landscape? Do you want a formal or informal design?
When you work with Carolina Custom Landscaping, we will take the time to understand your needs and goals. We will then create a custom plan that is tailored to your specific project. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are happy with the results.
To learn more about our services we offer in the Snow Camp NC area or to get a free estimate, please contact Carolina Custom Landscaping today at (336) 296-1515. We look forward to hearing from you!
Snow Camp is an unincorporated community in Alamance County, North Carolina. The population was 6,201 at the 2020 census. Snow Camp is located about 20 miles west of Greensboro.
The racial makeup of Snow Camp is:
- White: 91.6%
- Black or African American: 5.0%
- American Indian or Alaska Native: 0.2%
- Asian: 0.5%
- Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander: 0.0%
- Two or more races: 2.7%
The median age in Snow Camp is 47 years old. The age distribution is:
- Under 18 years old: 25.6%
- 18-34 years old: 28.2%
- 35-54 years old: 29.5%
- 55-64 years old: 12.2%
- 65 years and over: 14.5%
The median household income in Snow Camp is $64,250. The per capita income is $32,658.
The most common occupations in Snow Camp are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 25.7%
- Sales and office occupations: 22.9%
- Construction, extraction, and maintenance occupations: 17.6%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 13.8%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 11.1%
The most common industries in Snow Camp are:
- Manufacturing: 23.1%
- Retail trade: 17.3%
- Health care and social assistance: 14.4%
- Educational services: 10.8%
- Professional and business services: 10.5%
Snow Camp is a diverse community with a growing population. The town is home to people from all walks of life, and it offers a variety of opportunities for residents and businesses.
The origin of the name of the community is disputed, but the most commonly accepted story as to how the name came about was that before the American Revolution a group of hunters from Pennsylvania camped there during a snowfall. The lesser accepted story is that General Cornwallis camped there during a snowfall around the time of the Battle of Guilford Court House. Though quite small, Snow Camp is historically significant. Herman Husband, a leader in the Regulator Movement lived here. The Regulator Movement culminated in the Battle of Alamance prior to the Revolutionary War. During the Revolutionary War, battles were fought nearby at Lindley’s Mill, Clapp’s Mill, and at Pyle’s Defeat. Snow Camp was also a site of early Quaker settlement in North Carolina, as Friends from Pennsylvania migrated to the Cane Creek valley in the mid-1700s and established the Spring Meeting at Snow Camp; several historic buildings clustered around the spring remain from that settlement. The Hiram Braxton House, Friends Spring Meeting House, Camilus McBane House, and Snow Camp Mutual Telephone Exchange Building are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The economy of Snow Camp is based on a variety of industries, including manufacturing, retail, health care, and education. The town is home to several large manufacturers, including Precision Castparts Corporation and Ingersoll Rand.
Snow Camp is also a popular retail destination, with several shopping malls and outlet stores. The town is also home to a number of hospitals and medical centers.
The Alamance-Burlington School System is the public school system for Snow Camp. The district has four elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. The high school, Eastern Alamance High School, has a student body of over 2,000 students.
There are also several private schools in Snow Camp, including Snow Camp Christian Academy and Snow Camp Montessori School.
Snow Camp is served by U.S. Route 220 and North Carolina Highway 119. The town is also served by the Piedmont Triad International Airport, which is located about 20 miles away.
Snow Camp has a variety of parks and recreation facilities, including the Snow Camp Community Park, which has a playground, a picnic area, and a walking trail. The town also has a number of fishing spots, and the Haw River is a popular spot for kayaking and canoeing.