Free Estimates (336) 296-1515
Landscaping Sedalia NC 27249
Up to 10% Off Landscaping
Free Estimates (336) 296-1515
Up to 10% Off Landscaping
Landscaping Company Sedalia NC – Carolina Custom Landscaping
Carolina Custom Landscaping is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Sedalia NC area for many years. We offer a wide range of landscaping services.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service at a fair price. We believe that every customer deserves to have a beautiful and well-maintained yard, and we are dedicated to making that happen.
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
When you hire Carolina Custom Landscaping, we will work with you to understand your needs and goals. We will then develop a customized plan to meet those needs. We will always be transparent about our pricing, and we will never surprise you with hidden fees.
We are committed to providing our customers in the Sedalia NC area with the highest quality of service. Our team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals is dedicated to making sure that your project is completed to your satisfaction.
There are many reasons to choose Carolina Custom Landscaping for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are a locally owned and operated company. We are committed to giving back to our community and supporting local businesses.
- We have many years of experience in the landscaping industry. We have the knowledge and expertise to get the job done right.
- We offer a wide range of landscaping services.
- We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service.
- We are a family-owned business. We treat our customers like family, and we are always willing to go the extra mile.
To learn more about our services in the Sedalia NC area or to schedule a consultation, please contact Carolina Custom Landscaping today at (336) 296-1515. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started on your landscaping project.
Sedalia is a town in Guilford County, North Carolina. The population was 471 at the 2020 census. Sedalia is a small town located about 15 miles west of Greensboro.
The racial makeup of Sedalia is:
- Black or African American: 82.4%
- White: 10.4%
- White (Hispanic): 8.49%
- Other (Hispanic): 0.849%
- Black or African American (Hispanic): 0%
The median age in Sedalia is 57.5 years. The age distribution is:
- Under 18 years old: 19.3%
- 18-34 years old: 9.7%
- 35-54 years old: 24.1%
- 55-64 years old: 32.0%
- 65 years and over: 14.5%
The median household income in Sedalia is $54,643. The per capita income is $28,810.
The most common occupations in Sedalia are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 17.1%
- Sales and office occupations: 21.2%
- Construction, extraction, and maintenance occupations: 12.7%
- Education, health care, and social assistance occupations: 16.1%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 11.1%
The most common industries in Sedalia are:
- Health care and social assistance: 22.9%
- Retail trade: 17.3%
- Educational services: 10.8%
- Professional and business services: 10.5%
- Accommodation and food services: 9.8%
Sedalia is a diverse town with a growing population. The town is home to people from all walks of life, and it offers a variety of opportunities for residents and businesses.
Sedalia was founded in 1872 by a group of Quakers. The town was originally named “Hopewell” but was renamed “Sedalia” in 1874. Sedalia was a major stop on the Underground Railroad, and the town was home to a number of freed slaves.
The economy of Sedalia is based on a variety of industries, including agriculture, manufacturing, and tourism. The town is home to a number of small businesses, including a brewery, a distillery, and a number of restaurants. Sedalia is also a popular tourist destination, and the town is home to a number of historical sites, including the Sedalia Quaker Meetinghouse and the Sedalia Historic District.
The Sedalia Elementary School is the public school for Sedalia. The school has a student body of over 200 students.
Sedalia is served by the U.S. Route 29. The town is also served by the Piedmont Triad International Airport, which is located about 30 miles away.
Sedalia has a variety of parks and recreation facilities, including the Sedalia Town Park, which has a playground, a picnic area, and a walking trail. The town also has a number of fishing spots, and the Haw River is a popular spot for kayaking and canoeing.
Sedalia is a charming town with a lot to offer its residents. The town has a diverse population, a strong economy, and a variety of amenities. If you are looking for a place to live, work, or raise a family, Sedalia is a great option.
Here are some additional details about the demographics of Sedalia:
- The population is relatively old, with a median age of 57.5 years.
- The town is becoming more diverse, with the Hispanic population growing the fastest.
- The education level is low, with only 20% of adults having a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- The median household income is below the national average.
- The unemployment rate is low.
- The crime rate is low.
Sedalia is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The town has a lot to offer its residents, but it is important to be aware of the challenges that the town faces, such as the low education level and the low median household income.